7.5x120 Timco Concrete screw (2401290)
|9,801 items in stock||Price per 100 units|
Order in multiples of 100
Stock accurate as of Saturday 25 May 2013 4:29AMback to listings
Supplier Part No: 00120TCON
- For fixing of window and door frames, timber beams, battens, wooden laths, facades, metal profiles, panels etc. into masonry.
- Suitable for concrete, solid brick, perforated brick, hollow blocks, natural stone etc.
- T30 T Drive recess to reduce driver wear and prevent camming out.
- Flat countersunk head with 5 locking ribs.
- Deep high/low thread to give high pull-out resistance and waste extraction.
- Serrated V-threads to achieve optimum insertion into all masonry types.
- t30 driver bit included in each box
- Hole diameter - 6.0mm for low density - 6.5mm for high density
- Anchor size 7.5mm
- Centre spacing 60mm
- Edge distance 50mm
- Minimum concrete thickness 75mm
- Rec tensile load 1.50kN
- Rec shear load 2.00kN
- Bending moment 7.00Nm
Rec embedment depth
- Concrete min 25mm
- Brickwork min 40mm
- Aircrete min 60mm
Let us and others know what you think of this product. All reviews are extremely appreciated.Write a Review
Questions & Answers
Got a question about this product? Let us know and we'll get back to you ASAP!Ask a Question
No videos available
No articles available
0 items in your basket
Enter your postcode to get delivery rate
- Master Card
- American Express
After our Catalogue?
Request or download our latest
Orbital Fasteners Catalogue