Stainless Steel Fasteners All Types
Stainless Steel Fasteners from Orbital Fasteners
Here at Orbital Fasteners, we are proud to offer an extensive range of stainless steel fasteners, including a wide range of bolts, set screws, socket screws, machine screws, eyebolts, all threads, studding etc.
Know what your after? Quickly refine our stainless steel fasteners
- Stainless Steel Hexagon Set Screw A2 DIN 933
- Stainless Steel Hexagon Bolts A2 DIN 931
- Stainless Steel Studding (Threaded Rod) 1M & 3M A2
- Stainless Steel Nuts A2 & A4. All types
- Stainless Steel Washer A2 & A4. All types
- Timco Stainless Steel Woodscrews
- Stainless Steel Pan Pozi Chipboard Screws A2
- Stainless Steel Flange Pozi AB Self Tapping Screws A2 BS4174
- Stainless Steel Socket Cap Screw A2 DIN 912
- Stainless Steel Button Socket Screw A2 BS 4168
- Stainless Steel Flange Button Socket Screw A2 (304), ISO...
- Stainless Steel Countersunk Socket Screws A2 DIN 7991
- Stainless Steel Socket Set Screw/Grub Screws
- Stainless Steel Flange T40 Coach Solar Panel Screws
- Stainless Steel Machine Screws Pan, Countersunk & Slot...
- Stainless Steel Hexagon Head Coach Screw A2
- Stainless Steel Self Drill Screws
- Stainless Steel Hexagon Flange Head Self Drilling Screws...
- Stainless Steel Ring Nut DIN 582 A4
- Stainless Steel Coach Bolts Only
- Stainless Steel Split Cotter Pins A2/304 DIN 94
- Stainless Steel Allthreads
- Stainless Steel Studding Connectors A2 & A4
- Stainless Steel Seloc Pins A2
A2 class 70 stainless steel is the most most widely used grade for stainless steel fixings and fasteners when used in inland rain water and fresh water enviroments. This is also known as 18/8 or 304 and we pride ourselves on offering stainless steel fasteners which are only of the highest quality from trusted manufacturers.
In addition to 18/8 or 304 grade stainless steel fasteners, we also offer a range of grade A4 class 70 also known as 316 which has more corrosion resistance and is used in marine and more hostile enviroments such as sewage treatment works. Whatever stainless steel fasteners you require and whatever application they are for, we are sure to have something in stock which meets your needs and requirements both in terms of functionality and price.
Both grades of stainless steel fasteners have a tensile strength that is comparable to mild steel, therefore neither should be used in highly stressed situations. If you can’t find the stainless steel fasteners which you require, please do not hesitate to give our sales line a call on 01923 777777 where one of our team will be only more than happy to assist you with your query.
In addition to offering a fantastic range of stainless steel fasteners at fantastic prices, we also offer free next day delivery on all orders over £20 which fall inside our van area ensuring you receive your order as quickly as physically possible.
0 items in your basket
Enter your postcode to get delivery rate
order form.Place Order
After our Catalogue?
Request our latest
Orbital Fasteners Catalogue
- Master Card
- American Express